Coun Louise Flowith, tourism boss at Lichfield District Council, said: "We're always keen to welcome new visitors to our beautiful and fascinating district.
What does LDC stand for?
LDC stands for Lichfield District Council (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDC
We have 231 other meanings of LDC in our Acronym Attic
- Leadership Development Consultant (various organizations)
- Leadership Development Corps
- Learning Disability Coalition (various locations)
- Least Developing Country
- Least-Developed Country
- Leonardo Dicaprio (actor)
- Less Developed Country
- Lewes District Council (UK)
- Library and Documentation Centre (various organizations)
- Library Diversity Committee (various locations)
- Life Development Center (various locations)
- Lightweight Deployable Communications
- Ligue des Champions (French: League of Champions)
- Limited Distributed Checksum
- Limited Duration Company
- Line-Drop Compensation
- Linear Demolition Charge
- Linguistic Data Consortium
- Linux Desktop Chooser (computing)
- Literacy Design Collaborative (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plans to develop the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire into a world-renowned Centre for Remembrance have been given the green light by Lichfield District Council planners.
Keelys will pass the money on to the fund run by volunteers, Staffordshire Community Foundation and Lichfield District Council, which provides grants to a wide range of projects in the district.
The audacious move is being made by Lichfield District Council in Staffordshire.
Lichfield District Council leader Mike Wilcox described her contribution to the district as "exceptional".
The Birmingham Road shopping and leisure development is a key part of Lichfield District Venture, a Lichfield District Council project which is due for completion in 2010.
Now bosses at Lichfield District Council want families to share their experience on social networking website Twitter, using the hashtag #OlympicTorch.
Specialist contractors Coleman & Co are expected to complete demolition work by the end of November, ready for a site handover to Redrow, the developers appointed by Lichfield District Council and AWM.