Men with lichen sclerosus et atrophicus (LSA) are much more likely to have penile urethral strictures, which most definitely increases the difficulty of surgical repair.
What does LS&A stand for?
LS&A stands for Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LS&A
- Lung Sounds
- Lute Society (London, UK)
- Luxury Sedan
- Luzerne and Susquehanna Railway
- Lynyrd Skynyrd (band)
- Office for National Statistics Longitudinal Study (UK)
- Rolladen-Schneider (German glider manufacturer)
- Sandia Laboratories, Livermore
- Sick Leave
- Lasallian Ministry Action Plan
- Literature, Science and the Arts
- Long Service and Good Conduct (UK and Canadian military decoration)
- Lake Superior & Mississippi Railroad
- Light Science and Magic (book)
- Loral Space and Range Systems
- Licensing Server Application Program Interface (also seen as LSAPI)
- Life-Sciences Collaborative Access Team
- Low-Speed-Circuit Emulation Service
- Least-Squares Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Least-Square Decision-Feedback
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Bir onceki sayida yer alan olgunun tanisi Liken skleroatrofikus Lichen sclerosus et atrophicus Liken skleroatrofikus (LSA) atrofik beyaz papul ve plaklarla karakterize, genelde anogenital bolgeyi tutan kronik bir dermatozdur.