What does LIGOC stand for?
LIGOC stands for Licentiate of the Irish Guild of Organists and Choristers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Learning in Groups and Individual Assessment (European Union project; Cambridge, UK)
- Long Island Groups in Focus (market research; Manhasset, NY)
- Long Island Geographic Information Systems User Group (Long Island, NY)
- Legal Institute of the Great Lakes (College of Law, University of Toledo)
- Laboratoire d'Immunogenetique Moleculaire
- Laboratoire d'Informatique Gaspard-Monge (French: Computer Science Research Laboratory; Paris, France)
- Let It Go - Move On (military; end a meaningless discussion)
- Localized Iterative Generalized Multi-Pole Technique
- Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (CIT & MIT)
- Long Island Geocaching Organization (Bellport, New York)
- Local Initiative Grants Program
- Long Island Groundwater Research Institute
- Long Island Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc.
- Long Island Garden Railway Society
- Laser-Induced Grating Spectroscopy
- Long Island Gaming Servers (gaming)
- Local Intervention Grants for Self Sufficiency (Minnesota)
- Liquid in Glass Thermometer
- Locally Infiltrative Glomus Tumor
- Lens-Induced Granulomatous Uveitis