After successfully passing the exam, they can become licensed physical therapist assistants.
What does LPTA stand for?
LPTA stands for Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPTA
We have 11 other meanings of LPTA in our Acronym Attic
- Low Profile Transformer
- Low Profile Turret (gun)
- Lower Paxton Township (Pennsylvania)
- Lower-Order Path Termination
- Lunar Propellant Tanker
- Line Printer 1 (First Parallel Printer)
- Third Parallel Printer Port
- Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Astroparticules (Theoretical Physics Laboratory and Astroparticles; Montpellier, France)
- Lake Park Townhome Association (Lake Park, NC)
- Liaoning Post and Telecommunications Administration (China)
- Light Producing Transgenic Animal
- Lightweight Third-Party Authentication (computer security)
- Louisiana Physical Therapy Association (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Lowest Priced Technically Acceptable (contract)
- Low Pressure Turbine Active Clearance Control Valve (aviation turbine engine)
- Lignite Power Technical Assistance Project (Ministry of Energy and Mining; Republic of Kosovo)
- Latvijas Pacientu Tiesibu Birojs (Latvian: Latvian Patients' Rights Office; Latvia)
- London Passenger Transport Board (UK)
- Low Pressure Turbine Blade
- Laboratoire de Physico et Toxico-Chimie des Systèmes Naturels