She was a licensed physical therapist and worked in the Milford School System.
What does LPT stand for?
LPT stands for Licensed Physical Therapist
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LPT
We have 120 other meanings of LPT in our Acronym Attic
- Last Point of Supply (stock market trading)
- Labor Process Theory
- Lamina Propria T Cell
- Landings Per Tire (aviation)
- Language Proficiency Test (various locations)
- Laser Propulsion Test
- Law Practice Today
- Legal Professional Training
- Length-Preserving Transform (lossless text transformation)
- Licensed Penetration Tester
- Licensed Professional Teacher
- Licensed Psychiatric Technician
- Life Pro Tips
- Light Pressure Turbo (automotive)
- Limited Performance Test
- Limited Phlebotomy Technician (licensed medical assistant)
- Limited Power Technician (Minnesota State Board of Electricity license)
- Limited Private Type
- Limited Production Test
- Line Printer
Samples in periodicals archive:
After earning her bachelor's degree, she plans to attend Pacific University to become a licensed physical therapist.
com Strength Band Training is co-authored by sports and orthopedic physical therapist Phillip Page (Manager of Clinical education and research for Thera-Band Products) and licensed physical therapist Todd Ellenbecker (Clinic Director at the Physiotherapy Associates Scottsdale Sport Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona, and who draws upon his 18 years of professional experience as a sports clinical specialist and an orthopedic clinical specialist) and offer health and enthusiasts more than one hundred physical exercises employing resistive bands and tubing.
Of the payment amount, $169 million goes to resolve allegations that it submitted claims for services provided to Medicare beneficiaries and members of the Defense Department's TRICARE program that were not performed by licensed physical therapists or were not performed one-on-one as indicated.