Vets who have private health insurance can find and interview a private, licensed mental health provider to whom they can relate and who has the appropriate skills to resolve the trauma and grief resulting from war.
What does LMHP stand for?
LMHP stands for Licensed Mental Health Provider
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMHP
We have 7 other meanings of LMHP in our Acronym Attic
- Lakeshore Mental Health Institute (Tennessee)
- Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis (Dutch: International Homeopathic Medical Society; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Liaison Mental Health Nurse
- Last Minute Hotel Online
- Laughing My Head Off
- Laughing My Heart Out
- LAN Manager Host File (Microsoft)
- Latino Mental Health Program (Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology; Boston, MA)
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services)
- Licensed Mental Health Professional
- Local Mental Health Partnership (UK)
- Local Mental Health Plan (California Department of Mental Health)
- Louisiana-Mississippi Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Love Music Hate Racism (UK anti-racism campaign)
- Luce Mottier Human Resources (Switzerland)
- League of Minnesota Human Rights Commissions
- La Mirada High School (La Mirada, CA)
- Lake Mary High School
- Lake Mills High School
- Lancaster Mennonite High School (also seen as LMH; Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Continuing education credits are available to physicians, nurses and licensed mental health providers who successfully complete the curriculum.