Jesica Dolin Bachelor of science in midwifery Licensed direct-entry midwife Portland Mutual respect needed on streets I was disappointed to read of Stephen Clarke's experience with an inconsiderate bicyclist on Jefferson Street (letters, Aug.
What does LDEM stand for?
LDEM stands for Licensed Direct-Entry Midwife
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDEM
- Louisiana Department of Economic Development
- Least Developed Economies Economic Development Act (Australia)
- Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Long Duration Exposure Facility
- Lancashire Development Education Group (now Lancashire Global Education Centre; UK)
- Liberal Democrat European Group (UK)
- Low-Dimensional Electron Gas (physics)
- Louis Dreyfus Energy Holdings, Ltd. (UK)
- Laboratorio de Estudios Interculturales (Spanish: Intercultural Studies Laboratory; University of Granada)
- Longman Dictionary of English Language and Culture
- Loading Dock Equipment Manufacturers
- Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory (Columbia University)
- Limited Donor Exposure Programme
- Lincoln-Douglas Education Project (Geneva, NY)
- Local Development and Employment Pact (UK)
- Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- LADAR(Laser Radar) Development and Evaluation Research Facility (US DoD)
- Light Duty Ejector Release Unit
- Leader Development and Education for Sustained Peace (Monterey, CA)
- Lateral Digital Extensor Tendon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Families Birthing Together is built around the practice of Laura Hamilton, a licensed direct-entry midwife practicing in the state of Washington.