c, a North Carolina licensed acupuncturist and a nationally board-certified herbalist and acupuncturist, a diplomat in oriental medicine.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Licensed Acupuncturist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Legislative Advisory Council (various locations)
- Leisa Atmospheric Corrector
- Lemon Administration Committee
- Lettres, Arts et Cinéma (French: Letters, Arts and Film)
- Lewiston-Auburn College (University of Southern Maine)
- Liberal Arts College
- Liberian Agricultural Company
- Library Advisory Commission (California)
- Library and Archives Canada
- License Agreement Code
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Asbestos Consultant
- Licensed Associate Counselor
- Liceo Aplicado en Computación (Spanish; Guatemalan school)
- Life Assurance Committee (actuaries)
- Lifetime Authorization Cards
- Liga Antituberculosos Colombiana (Colombian anti-Tuberculosis League)
- Light Armor Company
- Light Attack Craft (David Weber's Honor Harrington series)
- Lights Advisory Committee (sea navigation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When people in this country seek acupuncture treatment, it's generally one at a time with a licensed acupuncturist, Aerenson said.
The response followed a question posed by a licensed acupuncturist and massage therapist, who asked the president how alternative medicine would fit into his new healthcare system.
After a stimulation on the acupuncture point, the nerve system is then activated and signals the brain to release certain chemicals known as neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, dopamine or endorphins," said Lixing Lao, a licensed acupuncturist and director at the Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
DeLaune, a licensed acupuncturist and certified neuromuscular therapist, explains how trigger points contribute to headache pain, and shows how to treat trigger points by applying pressure.
Byline: Stacey Wolf Thanks to a new doctoral program in acupuncture and Oriental medicine, we will soon see one of the first American research studies on obesity and acupuncture conducted by a licensed acupuncturist.
He founded and was president of Eastern Herbology Services and also worked as a licensed acupuncturist.