[CDATA[ Israeli company's license plate recognition system, exported worldwide, can recognize all characters, including oriental numbers and letters.
What does LPRS stand for?
LPRS stands for License Plate Recognition System (also seen as LPR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPRS
We have 3 other meanings of LPRS in our Acronym Attic
- Low Pressure Reverse Osmosis
- Lytton Park Residents' Organization (Toronto, Canada)
- Linear Processing Real Orthogonal Design
- Lachi Poverty Reduction Project (UN; Pakistan)
- Lacrimal Proline-Rich Protein
- Land Preservation and Recreation Plan (Maryland)
- Lao People's Revolutionary Party (Laos)
- Lunar Precursor Robotic Program (US NASA)
- Lancashire Parish Register Society (UK)
- Leipziger Public Relations Studenten (German: Leipzig Public Relations Student)
- Loss of Power Second (data transfer)
- Low Power Radio Service
- Low Power Radio Solutions (wireless communications; Witney, England, UK)
- Linearly-Polarized Radial Slot Antenna
- Low-Pressure Recirculation System Heat Exchanger
- Laboratory Project Review Team
- Leading Producers' Round Table (insurance)
- Little People Repertory Theatre (Ben Lomond, CA)
- Local Timing Reference (ITU-T)
- Logistics Planning and Response Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some specific areas examined include virtual reality simulation and analysis of handling stability for forest fire patrolling vehicles, experimental research on multimedia teaching for sports aerobics, a clustering algorithm in wireless networks, and a license plate recognition system based on an orthometric Hopfield network.
The integration of ALPR functionality offers Toughbook Arbitrator users a more powerful policing tool at a fraction of the cost of multi-camera license plate recognition systems.
Limit and monitor access and use, particularly if within or under the main part of the building: * Parking control * Vehicle identification system * License plate recognition system * Eliminate on-street curb parking Zone 6: Public Domain.