Libyan League for Human Rights chief Soliman Bouchuiguir, said in Geneva if Gadhafi attacked Benghazi, the seat of the rebels' provisional National Council, there would be "a real bloodbath, a massacre like we saw in Rwanda.
What does LLHR stand for?
LLHR stands for Libyan League for Human Rights (Libya, Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of LLHR in our Acronym Attic
- Low Loss Header (heating)
- Lysyl Hydroxylase
- Lower Lingual Holding Arch (dental)
- Luggage, Leathergoods, Handbags, and Accessories Association of Canada
- Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
- Loch Lomond Highland Games at Balloch (Scotland)
- Language Line Holdings, Inc.
- Latina Lesbian History Project
- Lothian Local Health Plan (National Health Service; UK)
- Lake Linden Hubbell Public Schools (Lake Linden, MI)
- Ladies Living History Society (Cincinnati, OH)
- Lakeside Lutheran High School (Lake Mills, WI)
- Ling Liang High School (India)
- Los Lunas High School (Los Lunas, NM)
- Lower Lake High School (Lower Lake, CA)
- LVDS (Low-Voltage Differential Signaling) Low-to-High Transition Time
- Lake Lanier Islands (Georgia)
- Language, Literature, Identity (Conference)
- Latitutde and Longitude Indicator (US Navy)
- Laubach Literacy International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soliman Bouchuiguir, president of the Libyan League for Human Rights, said in Geneva that if Gaddafi's heavily armed forces broke through to attack Benghazi, there would be "a real bloodbath, a massacre like we saw in Rwanda".
Libyan League For Human Rights head Mohammed Tarnish told journalists outside Abu Salim prison in the capital Tripoli that the releases had been scheduled months ago and were "unconnected to any other matter.