of Massachusetts Press in association with the Library of American Landscape History, Vernon's (landscape architecture, U.
What does LALH stand for?
LALH stands for Library of American Landscape History (Amherst, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LALH in our Acronym Attic
- Los Angeles League of Conservation Voters (California)
- Live and Let Die (1973 James Bond movie)
- Live and Let Die (song)
- Low Angle Low Drag
- Latin American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Low-Altitude Long-Endurance (aircraft)
- Latin American Law and Economics Association (University of Toronto; Ontario, Canada)
- Latin American Law Enforcement Association (Salem, OR)
- Los Angeles Latino Eye Study (California; National Eye Institute and the National Center on Minority Health and Health Disparities)
- Local Area Labour Force Survey (UK)
- Length of the Alignment (molecular biology term)
- Local Activation and Lateral Inhibition (mathematical biosciences)
- Laser Atomization/Laser Induced Fluorescence
- Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival (California)
- Louisiana Academic Library Information Network Consortium (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Level Alarm Low Low (industrial control description)
- Live and Let Live
- Longest Allowed Lobe Length
- Low Activity Level Liquid
- Lymphoblastic Leukemia, Acute, with Lymphomatous Features
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the most fascinating of these is an absolutely gorgeous facsimile reprint, courtesy of the Library of American Landscape History in Amherst, Massachusetts, of Frederick Law Olmsted's 1852 book Walks and Talks of an American Farmer in England.