The state government, through the Library and Information Service of Western Australia (Liswa), provides catalogued and processed stock for the public library and strengthens the information and reference services available at the local public library with the expertise and more extensive collections based in the Alexander Library Building.
What does LISWA stand for?
LISWA stands for Library and Information Service of Western Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LISWA in our Acronym Attic
- List Server (bulk e-mail protocol)
- Lernen im Sozialen Umfeld (German: Learning in the Social Environment; federal program; Germany)
- Library and Information Statistics Unit
- Life Support Counseling Association (Japan)
- Long Island Systems Users Group (Syosset, NY)
- Landelijk Instituut Sociale Verzekeringen
- Long Island State Veterans Home (New York)
- Licensed Independent Social Worker
- Light-Induced Self-Written (optics)
- Liturgical Institute of the Southwest
- Long Island Sound Watershed Intermunicipal Council (Westchester County, NY)
- Laboratory for Industrial Toxicology (Belgium)
- Laboratory of Information Techologies
- Language Integration Testing
- Layered Image Transmission
- Lead Impression Tool (oil drilling)
- Lead-In Training
- Leave-In-Time (packet switching)
- Life Is Tough