Library and Information Science Research, 24, 311-341.
What does LISR stand for?
LISR stands for Library and Information Science Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LISR
We have 2 other meanings of LISR in our Acronym Attic
- Licensed Internet Service Providers Association (Sri Lanka)
- Linked Investment Service Providers Association (est. 2008)
- London International School of Performing Arts (UK)
- Lithospheric Seismic Profile in Britain (seismology)
- Laboratory for Intelligent Signal Processing and Communications
- Long Island Sports Photo Network
- Laurier Institute for the Study of Public Opinion and Policy (Canada)
- Long Island Society for Paranormal Research (Westbury, NY)
- Low Ionic Strength-Protamine Sulphate
- Ley del Impuesto Sobre la Renta (Spanish: Income Tax Law; Mexico)
- Life Insurance Supplemental Rider (contracts)
- Long Intergenic Spacer Region
- Long Island Source Records (genealogy)
- Low Ionic Strength Reaction (human blood)
- Long Island Street Rod Association, Inc. (New York)
- Long Island Sound Resource Center
- Linear Structural Relations
- Library and Information Science Research Grant
- Library and Information Science Research Grant Program
- Lantcom IDHS Software Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is not always the case with library and information science research topics.
Library and Information Science Research, 5, 207-219.
Library and Information Science Research, 16(2), 119-138.
Library and information science research has seen rather clearly defined periods during which experimentation, surveys, bibliometric analysis, factor analysis, or qualitative studies, among other approaches, seemed to be the dominant forms of inquiry, especially among doctoral students.
Library and Information Science Research, 8(3), 261-283.