00 Paperback Z1033 Bluemel, a retired school library media specialist who is now a library consultant and adjunct instructor, and Taylor (library and information studies, U.
What does LMS stand for?
LMS stands for Library Media Specialist (various oranizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMS
We have 357 other meanings of LMS in our Acronym Attic
- Leave Management System
- Legal Metrology Service (Ireland)
- Leiomyosarcoma (cancer)
- Lelean Memorial School (Fiji)
- Let Me See
- Leuven Measurement Systems International, Belgium
- Liberty Medical Specialties, Inc (Whiteville, NC)
- Liberty Middle School (various locations)
- Library Maintenance System
- Library Management System
- Licentiate in Medicine and Surgery
- Life-cycle Management System
- Light Metal Scrap
- Lighting Management System
- Lightning Mapper Sensor
- Lightwave Measurement System (Agilent)
- Lightwave Multichannel System (Agilent)
- Lightweight Mission Shelter
- Lightweight Modular Staging (software generation technique)
- Lightweight Multicast Service (content delivery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grant, library media specialist, Maine School Administrative Unit #41
The project's goal is to promote the teaching, study and understanding of American art and history in K-12 schools, and facilitate interdisciplinary partnerships between school library media specialists, art teachers, classroom instructors and other educators.
The Azalea joint-use facility operated under the leadership of a librarian who acted as manager of the public library branch and worked collaboratively with a school library media specialist employed by the District to run the school media program.
Teachers and library media specialists must also reconcile the fact that their students are much more tech savvy and even find the educational uses of technology disappointing and uninspiring (Oblinger, 2003).
This follow-up to Valenza's Power Tools and Power Research Tools features many more carefully designed customizable, reproducible forms and handouts (a CD is included as well) to help out library media specialists.