It's hoped the interactive library management system will open up a new chapter for libraries for future generations.
What does LMS stand for?
LMS stands for Library Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LMS
We have 357 other meanings of LMS in our Acronym Attic
- Least Mean Square
- Leave Management System
- Legal Metrology Service (Ireland)
- Leiomyosarcoma (cancer)
- Lelean Memorial School (Fiji)
- Let Me See
- Leuven Measurement Systems International, Belgium
- Liberty Medical Specialties, Inc (Whiteville, NC)
- Liberty Middle School (various locations)
- Library Maintenance System
- Library Media Specialist (various oranizations)
- Licentiate in Medicine and Surgery
- Life-cycle Management System
- Light Metal Scrap
- Lighting Management System
- Lightning Mapper Sensor
- Lightwave Measurement System (Agilent)
- Lightwave Multichannel System (Agilent)
- Lightweight Mission Shelter
- Lightweight Modular Staging (software generation technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The amnesty will run from June 25 to July 15 at Staffordshire libraries following news a new state-of-the-art computer library management system is to be installed.
gov/standards/sru/record-update/ Libraries Australia is encouraging libraries to include SRU Record Update as a requirement when they are purchasing new, or enhancing, library management systems.
The updates for the computerised library management system across Northumberland aims to provide a better service for all users.
The project, which is the first and largest of its kind in the region and the result of joint effort over the past year, aims at applying the "Horizons" library management system in the 10 Jordanian public universities.