2007 marked the tenth Aurora Library Leadership Institute gathering, held at Thredbo from 15-20 February.
What does LLI stand for?
LLI stands for Library Leadership Institute (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLI
We have 59 other meanings of LLI in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Lake High School (Lower Lake, CA)
- LVDS (Low-Voltage Differential Signaling) Low-to-High Transition Time
- Lake Lanier Islands (Georgia)
- Language, Literature, Identity (Conference)
- Latitutde and Longitude Indicator (US Navy)
- Laubach Literacy International
- Leg Length Imbalance
- Leveraged Loan Index (finance)
- Liberty League International (Scottsdale, Arizona)
- Liberty Legal Institute (est. 1997; Arlington, VA)
- Lifelong Learning Institutes
- Limited Life Item (US NASA)
- Link Layer Interface
- Little League International
- Local Level Institutions (World Bank study)
- Local Lorentz Invariance (physics)
- Logical Link Interface
- London Language Institute (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Long Lead Item
- Low Latency Interface (mobile devices)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nevada Leadership Institute and the Monroe County Library Leadership Institute used a 360 assessment instrument, the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), based on the work of Kouzes and Posner (2002).