Canadian Book Trade and Library Index / L'index canadien des metiers du livre et des bibliotheques (CBTLI/ICMLB) Major figures in libraries and the book trades have often been the focus of book-history studies, but the contributions of many thousands of lesser known individuals who worked in these same fields remain obscure.
What does LibDex stand for?
LibDex stands for Library Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lebanese International Business Council
- Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition (Leiden University; Netherlands)
- Lightweight In-Stride Breaching Capability
- Long Island Bicycle Club (est. 1975; New York)
- Lost in Inflammatory Breast Cancer (growth factor binding protein)
- Lummi Indian Business Council (Bellingham, WA)
- Long Island Breast Cancer Study Project (Connecticut and New York study; National Cancer Institute)
- Laser-Induced Breakdown Detection
- Laser-Induzierte Breakdown Detektion (German: Laser-Induced Breakdown Detection)
- Long Island Business Development Council
- Lymphocytic Infiltration into Biliary Epithelial Cell
- Library of the Institute of Economics
- Ligue des Bibliotheques Europeennes de Recherche (French: Association of European Research Libraries)
- Light Rail Thematic Network (EU)
- US NASA Shuttle Recovery Vessel
- Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies (Zambia)
- London Institute of Banking and Finance (UK)
- London International Book Fair (UK)
- Lust-Induced Brain Freeze (Dave Barry)
- Labuan International Business and Financial Centre (Labuan, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
x] The summation is for different library index child nodes.