His other interests include roles as vice-chair of the IoD Young Directors Forum in the West Midlands, and co-chair of the New Birmingham Library advisory board.
What does LAB stand for?
LAB stands for Library Advisory Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAB
We have 120 other meanings of LAB in our Acronym Attic
- Lead-Acid Battery
- Leadership Advisory Board
- League of American Bicyclists
- Learning about Business (Painesville, OH)
- Leave Authorization Balance
- Legal Advice Bureau (various locations)
- Legal Advisory Board for the Information Market (EU)
- Legal Aid Board
- Legislative Approved Budget (Oregon)
- Legislatively Adopted Budget (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Greenwald-Haupt Charitable Foundation and Harry Greenwald, a Syracuse University alumnus and member of the Library Advisory Board, provided funding for the project.
Sample topics include the role of library advisory boards and the management of downloading of electronic resources by library users.
Funding challenges With the local option expired, the library must compete with other city departments for a greater share of property tax dollars, said Crossler, the library advisory board member.
Library Board Applications - The Springfield Public Library is seeking a motivated and energetic community member committed to improving library service and serving on the Library Advisory Board.
Byline: The Register-Guard Eugene TODAY Public Library Advisory Board - 11 a.
Eugene MONDAY Public Library Advisory Board - 11 a.