Schneider is a librarian and book author who runs a portal to the Internet for information professionals called Librarians' Index to the Internet (http://lii.
What does LII stand for?
LII stands for Librarians' Index to the Internet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LII
We have 48 other meanings of LII in our Acronym Attic
- Long Island High School for the Arts
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit
- Lummi Island Heritage Trust (Lummi Island, WA)
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (program)
- Low-Income Housing Trust Fund (Nevada)
- Long Island High Technology Incubator (New York)
- Laser-Induced Incandescence
- Leaders Identification Insignia (US Army)
- Legal Information Institute (Cornell Law School)
- Lennox Industries, Inc. (Lennox International; heating, cooling and refrigeration)
- Librarians' Internet Index (US Institute of Museum and Library Services)
- Lietuvos Istorijos Instituto (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Institute of History)
- Lindsay Lohan
- Late Incremental Insulin Area
- Latvian Institute of International Affairs (est. 1992)
- Left Internal Iliac Artery
- Local Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives
- Long Island Immigration Alliance (New York)
- London & International Insurance Brokers' Association (UK)
- Long Island Investment Banking Group (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is true, for example, when one compares Librarians' Index to the Internet to the Internet Public Library.