What does LAUW stand for?
LAUW stands for Librarians' Association of the University of Waterloo (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAUW
- Latin American Union of Registered English Language Schools (Goiania, Brazil)
- Libraries and Archives Collecting Newspaper Clippings Unified for Their Integration into Networks
- Liberal Arts Undergraduate Studies (Pennsylvania State University)
- Local Area Unemployment Statistics
- Los Angeles Urological Society (Santa Ana, CA)
- Los Angeles Unified School District (Los Angeles, CA)
- Los Angeles Urban Systemic Program (K-12 math and science literacy program; Los Angeles, CA)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- Life Assurance and Unit Trust Regulatory Organisation (UK)
- Lake Area United Way (Illinois)