10 PDND/MWC - Libingan ng Mga Bayani Sewage Water Treatment Plant - Philippines
What does LNMB stand for?
LNMB stands for Libingan Ng Mga Bayani (Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNMB
- Local Notice to Mariners (US Coast Guard publication)
- Loch Ness Monster
- Low Noise Model (seismology)
- Latvian National Museum of Art
- Latvijas neatkarigo mežizstradataju asociacija
- Livestock Nutrient Management Act
- Load Negative Magnitude A (UNIVAC 1100 instruction)
- Landelijk Netwerk Mathematische Besliskunde (Dutch: National Network of Mathematical Operations Research; est. 1987; Netherlands)
- Leave No Man Behind (military; also gaming)
- Lake Norman Marine Commission (Cornelius, NC)
- Lao National Mekong Committee (Laos)
- Lymph Node Mononuclear Cell (immunology)
- Ligue Nationale des Musulmans de France
- Lutheran Network on Mental Illness
- Latvijas Nacionalais Makslas Muzejs (Latvian National Museum of Art)
- Last Normal Menstrual Period
- Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor)
- Laboratory of Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Biology
Samples in periodicals archive:
We echo the call of other groups to let him rest at Libingan ng mga Bayani.
Dubai Philippine Vice-President Jejomar Binay said he will conduct a public consultation on the issue whether or not to allow the remains of President Ferdinand Marcos to be buried at the Libingan ng mga Bayani (the national heroes cemetery) in Manila.