Dempsey is a principal research scientist with the Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety in Hopkinton.
What does LMRIS stand for?
LMRIS stands for Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMRIS
- Labor-Management Relations Gratuity
- Lama Medical Research Group (International Llama Association)
- Low Main Reservoir Pressure Governor
- Low Maintenance Rotor Head
- Letter Mail Readability Index (US Postal Service)
- Linguistic Minority Research Institute
- Logistics Management Resources, Inc. (Virginia)
- Lower Murray Reclaimed Irrigation Area (Australia)
- Land Records Management Information System
- Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention System
- Living Marine Resources Information System
- Lower Mainland Ringette League (Canada)
- Lycee Michel Rodange Luxembourg (school)
- Lower Merrimack River Local Advisory Committee (New Hampshire)
- Lawn Mower Repair Man (forum)
- Legal Malpractice Risk Management Conference
- Lower Minnesota River Model (Metropolitan Council; St. Paul, MN)
- Local Medical Review Policy
- Lower Marine Riser Package (ocean drilling)
- Land Mobile Radio Quality Assurance Scheme
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another presentation described a collaboration between investigators of the Vietnamese National Institute of Occupational and Environmental Health, the Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety in the United States, and the University of Massachusetts Lowell that aims to develop a comprehensive injury reporting system in Vietnam.
The center of Liberty Mutual's loss prevention is its Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety.