Verschuren is a board member of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, a Boston, Massachusetts-based insurance company, the North West company, a retailer in remote communities across various countries including Canada and Icynene, a manufacturing supplier to the construction industry.
What does LMIG stand for?
LMIG stands for Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMIG
We have 2 other meanings of LMIG in our Acronym Attic
- Land Management Information Center (Minnesota)
- Left Message for Incoming Call
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Livestock Marketing Information Center
- LoRa Mac in C (IBM)
- Low and/or Middle Income Countries
- Labor Market Information Division
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe Limited
- Leucocyte Migration Inhibitory Factor
- Linkmesh Inclined Forward Prebble
- Library Medical Informatics Group (New York University)
- Light Microscopy Interest Group (US NIH)
- Liquid Metal Ion Gun
- Low and Moderate Income Housing Fund
- Lembaga Manajemen International Indonesia (Indonsian: International Institute of Management)
- Learning Medical Image Knowledge (data acquisition project)
- Labour Market Indicators Library (network; World Bank)
- London Market Information Link
- Lake Michigan Inter-League Organization (League of Women Voters)
- Large Motion Isolation Mount
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Cologne Re, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, the St.
OSTROW has been elected Vice President and Director of Corporate Tax for Liberty Mutual Insurance Group in Boston, where he will be responsible for all tax matters concerning the company's global operations.
Kelly, president and chief operating officer of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group in Boston, Massachusetts.
IBM Corporation International Paper Kellogg Company Liberty Mutual Insurance Group Los Alamos National Laboratory McDonald's Corporation Minnesota Air Traffic Control Monsanto Company Moore Business Forms Motorola Inc.