Pinera administration officials connected to Libertad y Desarrollo include top government spokesperson Eva Von Baer, General Secretary to the Presidency Cristian Larroulet, and Planning Minister Felipe Kast.
What does LYD stand for?
LYD stands for Libertad Y Desarrollo (Spanish: Freedom & Development; Las Condes, Chile)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LYD
- Library Computer Access and Retrieval System
- Lakeland Yacht and Country Club (Lakeland, FL)
- Laramie Youth Crisis Center (Wyoming)
- Long Yang Club Canberra (Australia)
- Lutz-Yelton Convocation Center (Gardner-Webb University; Shelby, NC)
- Long Yang Club International (homosexual Asian group)
- Living Yoga, Celebrating Life
- Leeds Youth Cell Network (UK)
- Livingston Youth and Community Services (Livingston, NJ)
- Lourdes Youth and Community Services (Ireland)
- Libyan Dinar (ISO currency code)
- Little. Yellow. Different. (blog)
- Lydian (linguistics)
- LaBelle Youth Development Academy (Florida)
- Libros y Documentos Antiguos (Spanish: Ancient Books and Documents)
- Love Ya Dearly But Not Queerly
- Loving Your Disabled Child
- Loysville Youth Development Center (Loysville, PA)
- Ludus Youth Dance Company (UK)
- Love You Dearly, Not Queerly
Samples in periodicals archive:
This raised doubts about the survey itself, leading Libertad y Desarrollo to defend the study, arguing that it was "based on a serious methodology, similar to that used by the World Economic Forum.