The distribution of seats in the National Assembly is now as follows: Liberal Party of Quebec, 67 MNAs; Parti Quebecois, 50 MNAs; Action Democratique du Quebec, 4 MNAs; Quebec Solidaire, 1 MNA; independents, 2 MNAs; and one vacant seat.
What does LPQ stand for?
LPQ stands for Liberal Party of Quebec
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPQ
We have 11 other meanings of LPQ in our Acronym Attic
- Logistics Plans, Policies, and Strategic Mobility / Installation and Logistics (US Marine Corps)
- Ladies Professional Poker Tour
- LAN (Local Area Network) Party Poker Tour
- Low Power Patching Technique
- Low Power Physics Test (US NRC)
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Unit (Canada)
- Low Frequency Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Laboratoire de Physique Quantique (French: Quantum Physics Laboratory)
- Lateral Partner Questionnaire (law firms)
- Lender Participation Questionnaire (US Department of Education)
- Ligue du P'tit Québec (French: Quebec Little League; Canada)
- Line Printer Queue
- Literacy Partners of Quebec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Local Phase Quantization
- Loss Prevention Qualified (Loss Prevention Foundation)
- Lost Person Questionnaire (search & rescue)
- Luang Prabang (Laos)
- Ludibrium Party Quest (game)
- Legal Profession Qualifying Board (Malaysia)
- Libertarian Party of Queens County (Flushing, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's also what the Liberal Party of Quebec believes, but their word--"federalist"--is even less plausible than "sovereigntist" or "autonomist.
Of course, there were those who said, `Homosexuality is perverse and a sickness,'" says Michele Lamquin-Ethier, justice critic for the Liberal Party of Quebec and an ardent supporter of the civil union law.