LIBERAL Democrat plans to cut income tax in Wales would leave a financial black hole of nearly PS700m over four years, Welsh Labour said.
What does LIB DEM stand for?
LIB DEM stands for Liberal Democrat(s) (UK political party)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Line-Item Budgeting
- Linear Incremental Backoff
- Linguistic Intergroup Bias (language use in intergroup contexts)
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- Living in Black
- Local Intelligence Bureau (India)
- Lockton Insurance Brokers (California)
- Logistics Information Board
- Lutein Information Bureau (health resource)
- Lying in Bed
- Library Technician (graduate of an accredited library science program)
- Leeds Institute for Plant Biotechnology and Agriculture
- Light Improved Ballistic Armor
- Lincoln Independent Business Association (Nebraska)
- London Investment Banking Association (finance)
- Long Island Big Apple Volleyball Club, Inc. (New York)
- Long Island Business Association (Long Island, NY)
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration
- Lebanese International Businessmen Associations' Network
- Long Island Beach Buggy Association (Patchogue, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANDY McGREGOR, Liberal Democrat group leader, Ashington Council
I was one of those Liberal Democrat councillors who lost their seat last Thursday.
YNYS MON: Ieuan Wyn Jones, Plaid Cymru; Joe Lock, Welsh Labour; Paul Williams, Welsh Conservative; Rhys Taylor, Welsh Liberal Democrat.
He stood for Hartlepool as a Liberal Democrat in the 2001 election.
There is a big contrast between this supposed jointworking approach and the Liberal Democrat Focus leaflet going out in St Michaels currently which berates the Labour-run council for planning only to de-ice pavements in the city centre.
The poll of 2,149 people was conducted on Friday and Saturday, in the wake of a television debate on Thursday in which Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg was judged by viewers to have performed better than Conservative leader David Cameron and Prime Minister Gordon Brown.