Areas covered in detail related to premium recognition, reserving, unit linked products, liability adequacy tests, claims and claim reserves, and reinsurance treaties.
What does LAT stand for?
LAT stands for Liability Adequacy Test (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAT
We have 145 other meanings of LAT in our Acronym Attic
- Lashkar-E-Tayyaba (anti-India insurgent group)
- Latest Acceptance Time (shipping)
- Latex Agglutination Test (laboratory method)
- Laughing At That
- Least Attained Time
- Leaving Air Temperature
- Library Automation Technologies (est. 2001)
- Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Lidocaine, Adrenaline and Tetracaine (topical anesthetic)
- Liebherr-Aero-Technik GmbH (German corporation)
- Life Adjustment Team (mental health)
- Light Anti-Tank
- Ligue Anti-Texto (group against SMS language in forums)
- Limit Ad Tracking (privacy feature)
- Limited Authority to Teach (instructor approval)
- Linear Algebra Toolkit (mathematics)