Next, a lexical analysis was conducted on each document using a dictionary of performance keywords.
What does LEX stand for?
LEX stands for Lexical Analysis (Unix Program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LEX
We have 5 other meanings of LEX in our Acronym Attic
- London Exploratory Workshop in Testing (software testing peer conference)
- Loot (online gaming slang)
- League of Egyptian Women Voters
- Lake Erie Wing Watch (Ohio)
- Land Electronic Warfare Working Group (NATO)
- Lambda Epsilon Chi (Paralegal National Honor Society)
- LAN Extension
- Leading Edge Extension
- Legal Expert Group (EU)
- Lexington, KY, USA - Blue Grass Field (Airport Code)
- Life Expectancy (World Health Organization)
- Low-Resolution X-Ray Spectrometer
- League of Extraordinary Coworking Spaces (various locations)
- Life in Extreme Environments
- Lenguaje Experimental Introductorio a la Computación Con Objetos
- Legal Electronic Research System (legal database of Mead Data Central)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After an introduction on assistive technology products, the Generate and Repair Machine Translation system, and speech and prosodic processing for assistive technology, chapters discuss applications, including alternative sign text machine translation for language learning, lexical simplification using word sense disambiguation, a math system for people with visual impairment, and detecting and rating dementia through lexical analysis of spontaneous speech, in addition to theories and systems, including granule learning behavior patterns of students, rough sets methods and applications for medical data, and multimedia support systems as assistive technology for hearing impaired students.
Part of the book's methodology involves lexical analysis, drawing upon major dictionary resources and mining their collective commonsense fund of meanings in order to circumscribe its topics.
Companies also can rely on SurfControl's own multi-layer technology that uses lexical analysis based on advanced Boolean logic to build accurate spam-identifying rules and dictionaries.
This is achieved through a combination of manual and automated spam analysis that includes real-time black lists, Lexical analysis tests, textual content characteristics, header information, Bayesian probability techniques, Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse, centralised analysis and customer controlled lists.
Lexical analysis is the tokenization process that converts long streams of characters in a text document into a stream of words or tokens.
Thus, in such instances, grammatical analysis of cross-reference mapping not only supports the finding of the lexical analysis but also complements it by adding more information to its description.
A lexical analysis of the English of electronics and a study of semi technical vocabulary.