The Society certifies its members with the prestigious SIOR (specialist, industrial and office real estate) designation as a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the real estate industry.
What does LOK stand for?
LOK stands for Level of Knowledge
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOK
We have 21 other meanings of LOK in our Acronym Attic
- Louisville and Jefferson County Information Consortium (Louisville, KY)
- Law Offices of James Sokolove
- Lion of Judah Society (Brooklyn, NY)
- Lion of Judah Sounds (Internet radio station)
- Lamp of Knowledge (International Order of DeMolay)
- Lantern of Knowledge (school; UK)
- Legacy of Kain (game series)
- Legend of Korra (animation)
- Legend of Krystal (gaming)
- Legends of Karinth (gaming)
- Liga Ochrony Kraju (Polish)
- Lord Only Knows
- Lords of Knowledge (game)
- Lordz of Kaos
- Lots of Kisses
- Late Onset Krabbe Disease (neurophysiology)
- Legacy of Kain Defiance (gaming)
- Livets Ords Kristna Gymnasium (Sweden)
- Lesser Oracle Knowing Items (game)
- Lightframe Onsight Keyspecies Investigation (optical technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Much of this textbook seems on the one hand to assume a level of knowledge about philosophy our students just don't have; and on the other is too superficial in other areas for Grade twelve students.
Certification recognizes the level of knowledge necessary to work effectively with people with MS, and promotes safe, ethical practice.
Older age was linked with a higher score for knowledge of curable STDs, whereas older age, higher perceived level of knowledge and black and white race predicted a higher score for knowledge of incurable STDs.
Bergstrom was a true engineer with a high level of knowledge and insight in the fields of paper production and mechanical pulp manufacture.
Observations The Ninth Circuit's opinion appears to counter what may have been a rush to judgment by the Tax Court in the taxpayer's case, given its findings against the other IMED officers with regard to their level of knowledge of the tax treatment of the options.