In 6 asthma patients and 9 COPD patients, rescue SABA therapy was continued with nebulized levalbuterol (Xopenex[C]; Sepracor Inc, Marlborough, MA) at the time of the transition to nebulized BIS.
What does Lev-Alb stand for?
Lev-Alb stands for Levalbuterol
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Laser Enhanced Viewer
- Law Enforcement Vehicle (USPIS)
- Lean Enterprise Value (various organizations)
- Leavenworth (Amtrak station code; Leavenworth, WA)
- Libreria Editrice Vaticana (Vatican publishing house)
- Light Electric Vehicle (transportation)
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (industrial hygiene)
- Longevity Escape Velocity (life extension)
- Low Emission Vehicle
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Video Association
- Law Enforcement Video Association
- Light Electric Vehicle Association (trade group)
- Lunar Extra Vehicular Activity (Apollo program)
- Lunar Extravehicular Visor Assembly (US NASA)
- Lift Every Voice and Sing (Hartford, Connecticut gospel festival and fair)
- Lake Elsinore Valley Chamber of Commerce (Lake Elsinore, CA)
- Left Ventricular and Diastolic Pressure (cardiology)
- Landsforeningen for Etterlatte Ved Selvmord (Norwegian: Norwegian Survivors of Suicide Victims; Norway)
- Designated Contact Is At Your Height
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 million (XOPENEX(R) brand levalbuterol franchise revenues were $117.
The use of levalbuterol for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or asthma in adults costs less and is more effective than the use of racemic albuterol, said Dr.
SAN ANTONIO -- Accumulating data support levalbuterol as the bronchodilator of choice for treating acute asthma in adults, Dr.