According to the reagent strip manufacturers, the leukocyte esterase test requires 5 to 5 wbc/hpf (Multistix, Bayer Corp.
What does LET stand for?
LET stands for Leukocyte Esterase Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LET
We have 89 other meanings of LET in our Acronym Attic
- Leadership Executive Team (various organizations)
- Leading Edge Technologies
- Leading Edge Tracking
- Lean Enterprise Transformation
- Learning, Education and Training (Internet technologies)
- Leaving Early Today (office correspondence)
- Lepidoptera of Ethiopia
- Les Enfant Terrible (gaming, Metal Gear Solid)
- Leticia, Colombia - Gen Av Cobo (Airport Code)
- Letter (File Name Extension)
- Level Electrical Transmitter
- Licensure Examination for Teachers (Philippines)
- Lidocaine, Epinephrine and Tetracaine (topical anesthetic)
- Light Emitting Transistor
- Light Emitting Triode (electronics)
- Light Equipment Transporter
- Line Equipment Transfer
- Linear Energy Transfer
- Live Entertainment Tax
- Logical Equipment Table
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results The precision for leukocyte esterase tests was excellent (Table 1), but the stability of positive tests declined significantly after the storage period (P <0.
These samples were deemed negative based on the leukocyte esterase test and/or nitrite test, but a culture revealed significant bacteriuria.