Mr O'Raw, who teaches computer science at Letterkenny Institute of Technology, was among those who videoed the Orca whales off the coast of Donegal last week.
What does LYIT stand for?
LYIT stands for Letterkenny Institute of Technology (Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Louisville Youth Group
- Luxury Yacht Group LLC (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Loving Yourself Girls Project
- Lagos Youth Hostel (Lagos, Portugal)
- Love Your Hair (hair salon)
- Lynchburg, VA, USA - Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Lancaster-York Heritage Region (Pennsylvania)
- Loudoun Youth Initiative (Virginia)
- Latino Youth in Action (HIV prevention; New York; est. 1996)
- Love You in A Non-Faggot Way (offensive catchphrase popularized by radio DJ Bubba the Love Sponge)
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology Students Union (Ireland)
- Libertad y Justicia (Spanish: Freedom and Justice; political party; Bolivia)
- Love Your Jeans (jeans for teens & women)
- Luton Youth Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Lyndon Baines Johnson National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Let You Know
- Liver Yin and Kidney Yin Deficiency
- Labor Youth League (various locations)
- Lexington Youth Lacrosse (Lexington, MA)
- Live Your Life (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CIMA Ireland business challenge competition June 13, Dublin Letterkenny Institute of Technology won the final, held at University College Dublin.
He was said to be "delighted" with the results from his Civil Engineering Exams from Letterkenny Institute of Technology that he got on Wednesday.
Management at Letterkenny Institute of Technology in Donegal have hired a private clamping company to deal with parking chaos in and around the grounds of the sprawling campus.
He was questioned over incidents on the Ashlawn estate near Letterkenny Institute of Technology in Co Donegal.
But the I'm A Celebrity star didn't go down well with local students who were partying as part of "fresher's week" at the Letterkenny Institute of Technology, Co Donegal.