Without this assurance, the Army may experience the same data-related problems during the third deployment that were experienced during the second deployment, which prevented Corpus Christi and Letterkenny Army Depots from using LMP functionality as intended.
What does LEAD stand for?
LEAD stands for Letterkenny Army Depot
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LEAD
We have 85 other meanings of LEAD in our Acronym Attic
- Leadership Education And Development Program in Business, Inc.
- Leadership Education/Action Development
- Leadership for Environment and Development
- Leadership in Education About Alcohol and Drugs
- Leadership through Evaluation, Alignment, and Development
- Learn Explore Apply Develop (education)
- Learn, Educate, Advance, Degree
- Learning Environment Action Discovery
- Learning, Education, and Development
- Ledesma, Emami, and Deligianni (Orange Unified School District, California political campaign)
- Linked Environments for Atmospheric Discovery
- Listen, Empathize, Apologize, Decide (dealing with a problem/accident)
- Live Early Adoption and Demonstration (W3C)
- Logistics Engineering Advanced Development
- Loop Engineering Assignment Data
- Low-Cost Encryption & Authentication Device
- Leading Edge Asset Decisions Assessment (National Economic Research Association)
- Law Enforcement against Drunk Driving
- Leadership Education Advancing Democracy and Diversity (Washington, DC)
- LHC (Large Hadron Collider) Experiment Accelerator Data Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Q One of the places you mentioned was the Letterkenny Army Depot.
mil Letterkenny Army Depot 17201-4150 (717) 267-8111 (DSN) 570-5110 www.
From the port, the Paladins were railed to Letterkenny Army Depot, Pa.
The Sidewinder missile GCS workload arrived here in October 2000 from Letterkenny Army Depot, following 1995 Base Realignment and Closure Commission decisions.