George Lance and The Paris Chronicle contains an unsigned Letter To The Editor on the issue of coyote bounties.
What does LTTE stand for?
LTTE stands for Letter to the Editor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LTTE
We have 2 other meanings of LTTE in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Learning, Teaching and Technology (The Hong Kong Institute of Education)
- Language Teaching and Testing Center (Taiwan)
- Last Train to Clarksville (Monkees song)
- Lethbridge Twins & Triplets Club (Alberta Canada)
- Long Term Training Course (Council of Europe)
- Lowry Technical Training Center (USAF; now closed)
- Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Letter-Type Technical Directive
- Letters To The Devil
- Low Temperature Thermal Desorption
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (Sri Lanka militant group)
- Lake Travis Task Force (Austin, Texas)
- Lead Time to Failure
- Learning Technology Task Force (IEEE)
- Lebanese Table Tennis Federation (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Logistics Transformation Task Force
- Long Term Trade Financing
- Long Term Trend Following (trading)
- Love to the Family
- Learning and Teaching Technology Group (now Centre for Learning Technology; London School of Economics; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I would like to comment on the letter to the editor that appeared in the September issue of LD+A titled "Spectrally Enhanced Lighting Clarified" written by Dr.
Dear editor, I had to laugh (or I would weep) when I read Daphne Boyd's letter to the editor (Not created equal, November letters).
And vindication for Laura Berg, he VA nurse in Albuquerque who was investigated by her boss for "sedition" because she criticized Bush in a letter to the editor of her weekly newspaper.
Value' of biodiversity quantifiable in BC Editor's Note: This note was sent as both a response to Michael Major's letter and a Letter to the Editor.
Occasionally, authors will be invited to resubmit a brief version of a case report as a Letter to the Editor.