I AM writing this letter of warning to the people of a certain beggar.
What does LOW stand for?
LOW stands for Letter of Warning
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LOW
We have 26 other meanings of LOW in our Acronym Attic
- Landelijke Organisatie Vrijwillige Thuishulp (Dutch: National Voluntary Home Organization; chronic illness home care; Breda, Netherlands)
- Lutheran Outreach at Virginia Tech
- Legion of Valor of the United States
- Lake Okeechobee Watershed (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Lake Ontario Waterkeeper (Canada)
- Launch on Warning
- Law Of War
- League of Wales (UK)
- Legends of Wrestling (game)
- Lepidoptera of Old World
- Liquid Observation Well
- Lockout of Working (SONET)
- Loners on Wheels (single people RV club)
- Lowes (stock symbol)
- Lake of the Ozarks Watershed Alliance
- Lake of the Woods Association (homeowners' association; Virginia)
- Louisiana Outdoor Writers Association
- Low Altitude Training
- Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes (Flintstones)
- Lutheran Office for World Community (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But his actions drew a letter of warning from the American Civil Liberties Union, which saw it as a coercive use of religion in a government office and a workplace.
Hart has issued a letter of warning to the 60 Branch St.
The agency sent a second letter of warning in July; meanwhile, King and other farmers have hired a D.
I WRITE with a letter of warning for all ECHO readers.
In 1992, Fischer--in defiance of a UN embargo, and after spitting on a letter of warning from the State Department--played a rematch against his storied Russian chess opponent, world champion Boris Spassky.
If complaints continue to be received, the result of the collegial intervention might be a letter of warning or a letter of reprimand.
The appeals court held that a letter of warning placed in the officer's file was not an "adverse employment action" that supported the officer's Title VII claim for race-based disparate treatment.