The Turkish air company appealed to Vice Prime Minister Joomart Otorbaev saying the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic did not issue the letter of permission for launch of the transit flight Istanbul-Bishkek-Ulan Bator.
What does LOP stand for?
LOP stands for Letter of Permission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOP
We have 91 other meanings of LOP in our Acronym Attic
- Lack of Power
- Launcher Operator Panel
- Law of One Price (economics)
- Leading One/Zero Prediction
- Lean of Peak (fuel mixture setting)
- Least Objectionable Program (Paul Klein, NBC)
- Left Occipito Posterior (fetal position)
- Legal Orientation Program
- Length of Pull (shooting)
- Let Out Property (real estate designation)
- Letter Of Procurement
- Letter Of Promulgation
- Letter Of Proposal
- letter of protection
- Letter of Protest
- Levels of Processing (human memory theory)
- Library of Parliament (Information and Documentation Branch; Ottawa, Canada)
- Life of Project
- Lift-Off Point (offshore pipelines)
- Liga Ochrony Przyrody (Polish: Nature Protection League, Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The teachers have also been directed to bring letter of permission from their heads with them while visiting the directorate.
Representatives from the players' union met the first-team squad yesterday and urged them to sign a letter of permission allowing PFA Scotland to represent them in their battle to recover their owed salaries.
For example, she was surprised that a letter of permission from the imam should be written from the middle of the page.
They said they were there to remove the equipment as they had a letter of permission to do so from a judge.
o The letter of permission is on its way to the gatehouse after many faxes, phone calls and pleadings and hours of waiting.
Officials told Ms Begum to obtain a letter of permission from her sponsor to leave the country or cancel her visa.