uk Global Banking News - 25 May 2012 Fraternity Community Bancorp Inc (OTCBB: FRTR), the holding company for Fraternity Federal Savings and Loan Association, has said that it has received a letter of non-objection from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, to repurchase up to 10 percent, or up to 158,700 shares, of the company's outstanding stock.
What does LONO stand for?
LONO stands for Letter of Non-Objection (shipping)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Long Range Fiber Optic Guided Missile
- Laboratory of Networking Group (Lehigh University; Pennsylvania)
- Long-Term Terrain Model
- Laboratory of Neuro Imaging
- Library Of Neuropsychological Information
- Louisiana Optical Network Initiative
- Leningradskii Otraslevoi Nauchno-Issledovatel'skii Institut Sviazi (Leningrad Branch Scientific Research Institute of Communication)
- League of Nebraska Municipalities
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FDA has issued a letter of non-objection to the rotary Krones process which has been installed in the low output category for one of Nestle's research centres in the USA.
In addition, it has received a letter of non-objection from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and the U.