Additionally, with a Jill's List premium account, employees can electronically request and receive a Letter of Medical Necessity, save receipts and auto-process FSA and HSA claims.
What does LMN stand for?
LMN stands for Letter of Medical Necessity (insurance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMN
We have 32 other meanings of LMN in our Acronym Attic
- Lockheed Martin Mission Systems
- Lower Macungie Middle School (Macungie, PA)
- Lockheed-Martin Missile and Space Company
- Linear Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Linear Minimum Mean-Square Error Iterative Cancellation
- Linear Minimum Mean Square Error Receiver
- Lucy Maud Montgomery Society of Ontario (Leaksdale, Ontario, Canada)
- L-Methadone Maintenance Treatment
- Link Monitoring and Management Tool (software; US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once the team has determined which stander is most appropriate, the physician or therapist writes a letter of medical necessity noting what was found during the stander trial.
The new Funding Guide for Standing Technology assists with the process of assessment and the written letter of medical necessity for standing frames, as well as other assistive technology.
For most items, the vendor will request a letter of medical necessity and a prescription from your child's providers (physician, physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech therapist).