The letter of proposal suggests that he has never felt any strong sexual interest in women.
What does LOP stand for?
LOP stands for Letter Of Proposal
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of LOP
We have 91 other meanings of LOP in our Acronym Attic
- Leading One/Zero Prediction
- Lean of Peak (fuel mixture setting)
- Least Objectionable Program (Paul Klein, NBC)
- Left Occipito Posterior (fetal position)
- Legal Orientation Program
- Length of Pull (shooting)
- Let Out Property (real estate designation)
- Letter of Permission
- Letter Of Procurement
- Letter Of Promulgation
- letter of protection
- Letter of Protest
- Levels of Processing (human memory theory)
- Library of Parliament (Information and Documentation Branch; Ottawa, Canada)
- Life of Project
- Lift-Off Point (offshore pipelines)
- Liga Ochrony Przyrody (Polish: Nature Protection League, Warsaw, Poland)
- Light Off Panel
- Likely Operational
- Limit of Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
We do not believe that the letter of proposal between the car manufacturers and ASA provides any meaningful protection for consumers, and we intend to pursue our efforts to gain passage of S.
A letter of proposal has been sent to the 15 member states of the European Union (EU), Gunnar Wiegand told a news briefing.