The letter follows a similar letter signed in December by nearly two dozen priests in Chicago who called Vatican rhetoric "vile and toxic.
What does LETFO stand for?
LETFO stands for Letter Follows
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Little Elephant Training Centre for Early Education (Zambia)
- Law Enforcement Training Division (division of KRM Information Services, Inc.; Eau Claire, WI)
- Low Emissions Technology Demonstration Fund (Australian government)
- Less Than Expected Therapeutic Effect (healthcare)
- Labor Enforcement Task Force (California Department of Industrial Relations)
- Laser Effects Test Facility
- Laser Engineering Test Facility
- Launch Equipment Test Facility (NASA)
- Law Enforcement Trust Fund (various states)
- Liquid Effluent Treatment Facility
- Legal Education and Training Group (est. 1986; UK)
- Light Electric and Thermal Generator (solar power)
- London East Thames Gateway (Aimhigher Partnership; London, England, UK)
- Low Energy Transmission Grating
- Low-Energy Transmission Grating Spectrometer
- Lethbridge (Canada)
- Life Energy and Technology Holdings, Inc. (Utica, NY)
- Laboratoire d'Electronique, de Technologie et d'Instrumentation (French: Electronics, Technology and Instrumentation Laboratory)
- Laboratory of Electronics, Technology and Instrumentation (French Atomic Energy Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The letter follows Senate passage of legislation repealing the gag rule; however, similar legislation in the House does not contain such a provision, an ACOG spokeswoman says.
The letter follows up on a March 3, 2004, meeting with the IRS during which the proposal was discussed.
The letter follows up on an issue raised during TEI's liaison meeting with CCRA on December 3, 2002, and was prepared under the aegis of TEI's Canadian Commodity Tax Committee, whose chair is Martina Krummen of Air Canada.