Let your light shine, gemini, and come off the step.
What does LYLS stand for?
LYLS stands for Let Your Light Shine (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LYLS
- Love You Like A Sis Forever
- Luv Ya Like A Sis Always And Forever / And A Friend
- Love You Like A Sister But A Heck of A Lot More
- Love You Like A Sister in Christ
- Love You Like Crazy (chat slang)
- Louisiana Youth Leadership Forum
- Love You Like Family
- Les Yeux Les Oreilles (French magazine)
- Lynch or Lose (gaming)
- Latino Youth Leadership Program (University of Georgia Fanning Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our school motto, Let Your Light Shine, is taken from St Matthew's Gospel and we are thrilled that Ofsted has been able to witness how brightly the Richard Coates Middle School light is shining.
Let Your Light Shine Catching some rays can curtail Seasonal Affective Disorder The holiday season stirs up depression in many people--and not just at family gatherings after too much mulled wine.
So let your light shine out so bright That our good works may bring All glory to the Father's name, While Heaven His praises sing.
Live and let your light shine for my son Anthony" were the poignant words of Gee Walker as she addressed the crowds gathered at Greenbank Sports Academy in Mossley Hill, Liverpool.
let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven" (Matthew 5:16).
let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in Heaven'.