A Let Our Voices Emerge spokesman said: "The family have always supported their sister, through many of her difficulties out of loyalty to her.
What does LOVE stand for?
LOVE stands for Let Our Voices Emerge (charity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOVE
We have 22 other meanings of LOVE in our Acronym Attic
- Language of Various Emotions
- Laughter Options Visions Everything
- Laws of Vibrational Energy
- League of Villainous Entities
- Leave out Violence Everywhere
- Legs Open Very Easy
- Let Older Volunteers Educate
- Let Our Values Endure
- Let Our Violence End (Little Rock, AR)
- Let Our Voices Echo
- Let Our Voices Encourage
- Letting Others Voluntarily Evolve
- Level of Violence
- Life of Victory Everlasting (ministry)
- Life of Vital Emotions
- Life Offers Valuable Experiences (One Love Services, Inc.)
- Life's Only Valuable Emotion
- Lincoln Ocean Victor Edward (Police Academy movie)
- Linguistics of Visual English
- Listen, Observe, Value, Embrace
Samples in periodicals archive:
Let Our Voices Emerge (Love), which represents victims of false claims, said the figure was official Department of Health data.
She has set up Let Our Voices Emerge (LOVE) to counter allegations that kids reared in homes across the Republic had been victims of abuse and misery.
Irish Survivors of Child Abuse (SOCA) said it has been bombarded with complaints from victims furious over the comments by pro-Christian Brothers group Let Our Voices Emerge (LOVE).
Let Our Voices Emerge (Love), made up of people raised by the Church, spoke out at the weekend to deny sexual and physical abuse had been widespread in the order.