So let's not kid ourselves, this is the policy of UKIP.
What does LNKO stand for?
LNKO stands for Let's Not Kid Ourselves
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Leadership New Jersey Graduate Organization
- Lok Nayak Jai Prakash (Hospital; New Delhi, India)
- Laisvas Nepriklausomas Kanalas (Lithuanian TV)
- Late Night Kirby (University of Minnesota Duluth)
- Lincoln, NE, USA - Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Link - Shortcut File Extension (Windows)
- Linkcentre (website)
- Love and Kisses
- Latvijas Nacionala Kvalitates Biedriba (Latvian: Latvian National Quality Association; est. 1992)
- Lotus Notes Knowledge Base
- Low Natural Killer Syndrome
- Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro (Italy)
- Laguna Niguel (Metrolink station code; Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Late Night Lip-Sync
- Latvian National Library
- Lens and Lights (student group; Worcester Polytechnic Institute; Worcester, MA)
- Light and Love
- Line Number Limit
- Linear Nonlinear Learning
- Lock 'n Load
Samples in periodicals archive:
But let's not kid ourselves it will make an impact at grass roots level.
But let's not kid ourselves that one man is to blame if we haven't got it.
But let's not kid ourselves that simply letting people know the damage they are doing will be enough.
Byline: EDITED BY DAVID JAMES LET'S not kid ourselves that it's only dodgy Italian teams who get up to the antics we saw at Celtic Park in midweek.
Let's not kid ourselves, --Rich Rodriguez, head football coach at West Virginia, on the rise in appearance fees for low, level teams against top opponents.