The authors of this report paralleled the JFC's Lessons Learned Report on the conduct of major combat operations during OIF but, in this case, from the adversary point of view.
What does LLR stand for?
LLR stands for Lessons Learned Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of LLR
We have 78 other meanings of LLR in our Acronym Attic
- Little Lamb Quilt Shop (Barrington, NH)
- Last Listener Query Time
- Labor Licensing and Regulation
- Laboratoire Leprince-Ringuet (French research laboratory; National Institute of Nuclear Physics and Particle Physics)
- Landsforeningen for Levende Rollespil (Danish: National Association for Live Roleplaying)
- Large Lecture Room
- Least Loaded Router (method)
- Legal, Legislative and Regulatory (various organizations)
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (UK)
- Lender of Last Resort (school loan program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These firsthand observations support many of the recommendations made in the Federal Response to Hurricane Katrina: Lessons Learned report issued in February 2006 (Hurricane Katrina Lessons Learned Staff, 2006) and provide a contextual backdrop for improvement in the areas of volunteer and citizen preparedness training and education.
Air Forces in Europe, developing the lessons learned report for the Air Force.
The lessons learned report noted that players generally had no awareness of joint universal lessons learned or remedial action projects from previous exercises.
Lessons Learned Reports Forthcoming Early in 2004, NLC's Institute for Youth, Education, and Families will release two reports highlighting the experiences of 14 cities in improving K-12 education in their communities.
Dealing with the largest foot-and-mouth outbreak in the world was never going to be easy but, as NFU Cymru's Lessons Learned report shows, the Government's handling of the crisis was dogged by mistakes and failures, and Welsh farmers paid the price.