Disseminate Recommended OILs are disseminated through Signal Regiment, Army (formerly OEF) Lessons Learned Forums, Center for Army Lessons Learned, S6 Community of Purpose, 53/24 List Servers, LWN eUniversity, Signal Link, FORSCOM, combat training centers, Joint Lessons Learned Information System and other centers of excellence.
What does LLIS stand for?
LLIS stands for Lessons Learned Information System (NASA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLIS
- Load Logical Immediate Low High
- Load Logical Immediate Low Low (opcode)
- Long-Lived Intermediate-Level Waste
- Low-Level Image Processing
- Long Lasting Insecticidal Net
- Low Level In/Out
- Lebanon Laclede Information Online Network (Missouri)
- Low-Level Ionizing Radiation
- Liquid-Liquid Interface Reaction Technique
- Lessons Learned Information Sharing (homeland security)
- Low Load Insurance Services, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Learning Lessons Implementation Steering Committee (Department of Education and Training, Australia)
- Long-Lived In-Situ Solar System Explorer (US NASA)
- Liquid-Liquid Intermolecular Transfer
- Long-Lasting Insecticide-Treated Net (malaria prevention)
- Lancaster Lebanon Intermediate Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Laborers International Union of North America (Washington, DC)
- Liberty Lake Internet Exchange
- Law Library Journal
- Lead Like Jesus (Augusta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delivering content across classifications with the ability to downgrade classifications readily are processes frequently found in the Navy Lessons Learned Information System (NLLIS).