In the new nonprofit-booth category, the prizes went to: * Lessons Learned Information Sharing, which took first place; * "Weight "Watchers, which took second place; and * Center for Creative Leadership, which took third place.
What does LLIS stand for?
LLIS stands for Lessons Learned Information Sharing (homeland security)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LLIS
- Lozano Long Institute of Latin American Studies (University of Texas at Austin)
- Load Logical Immediate Low High
- Load Logical Immediate Low Low (opcode)
- Long-Lived Intermediate-Level Waste
- Low-Level Image Processing
- Long Lasting Insecticidal Net
- Low Level In/Out
- Lebanon Laclede Information Online Network (Missouri)
- Low-Level Ionizing Radiation
- Liquid-Liquid Interface Reaction Technique
- Lessons Learned Information System (NASA)
- Low Load Insurance Services, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Learning Lessons Implementation Steering Committee (Department of Education and Training, Australia)
- Long-Lived In-Situ Solar System Explorer (US NASA)
- Liquid-Liquid Intermolecular Transfer
- Long-Lasting Insecticide-Treated Net (malaria prevention)
- Lancaster Lebanon Intermediate Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Laborers International Union of North America (Washington, DC)
- Liberty Lake Internet Exchange
- Law Library Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recommendation: To improve NORTHCOM's involvement of interagency partners and states in its lessons learned and corrective action process and its management of corrective actions, the Secretary of Defense should direct the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, in consultation and coordination with DHS, to either resolve information assurance issues so that the combatant commands, including NORTHCOM, can post Exercise Summary Reports with lessons learned and observations from NEP exercises on DHS's Lessons Learned Information Sharing system to make them easily accessible to interagency partners and states or establish an alternative method to systematically collect and share lessons learned.
A new secure Department of Homeland Security Web site called Lessons Learned Information Sharing (LLIS) is open to approved emergency response providers and homeland security officials at the local, state, and federal levels.