DEFENSE The security force is composed of the Lesotho Defense Force (LDF--estimated 5,000 personnel) and the Lesotho Mounted Police Service (LMPS--estimated 3,000-4,000 personnel).
What does LDF stand for?
LDF stands for Lesotho Defense Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDF
We have 120 other meanings of LDF in our Acronym Attic
- Landing Exercise
- Laboratory Director's Funds
- Lac du Flambeau (Wisconsin)
- Lambda Delta Fraternity
- Land Disposal Facility
- Laser Demonstration Facility
- Leadership Development Fund (various organizations)
- Learning Development Framework
- Left Democratic Front (India)
- Legislative Defense Fund (various organizations)
- Liberian Development Foundation Inc (Greenbelt, MD)
- Lightweight Digital Facsimile
- Load Distribution Factor (transportation research)
- Local Density Function (solid-state physics)
- Local Development Framework
- Local Distribution Facility
- Local Distribution Frame
- Logical Data File
- London Dispersion Forces (intermolecular bonding strength)
- Loss Development Factor (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The embassy also partners with the Lesotho Defense Force to undertake community prevention efforts in remote corners of the country, and the public diplomacy section sponsors activities incorporating HIV/AIDS prevention messages such as puppet shows and speakers on HIV vaccine research.
DEFENSE The security force is composed of the Lesotho Defense Force (LDF--estimated 4,000 personnel) and the Lesotho Mounted Police Service (LMPS--estimated 3,000-4,000 personnel).