We, the Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement South Wales, and our friends from City United Reformed Church both had stalls at the Mardi Gras and showed the true 'voice' of Christianity at the festival.
What does LGCM stand for?
LGCM stands for Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Government Commission for England
- Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation
- Local Government and Community Housing Program (NSW Australia)
- Lahlaf Geotechnical Consulting, Inc. (Billerica, MA)
- Longwood Green Campus Initiative
- LG Corporate Institute of Technology (South Korea)
- Landing Gear Control Interface Unit (Airbus)
- Lesbian and Gay Coalition for Justice (Tennessee)
- Large Granule-Containing Lymphocytes
- Local Government Category List
- Lesbian and Gay Country Music Association
- Local Governance for Coastal Management Project (Philippines)
- Lake Geneva Community Orchestra (Lake Geneva, WI)
- Laparoscopic Greater Curvature Plication (surgical weight loss procedure)
- Lexical-Graphical Composer Printer
- Local Government Certificate Program (University of Alberta; Canada)
- La Grange County Public Library (Indiana)
- Langer-Giedion Syndrome Chromosome Region
- Laurieton Gardens Caravan Resort (Australia)
- Los Gatos Coffee Roasting Company (Los Gatos, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quoting from his conference brochure, Richard Kirker, president of the Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement (LGCM), said in an interview that the Halfway to Lambeth conference "will be a unique occasion to provide an opportunity for bishops, and others in the Anglican Communion, to 'listen to the experience of homosexual people' (part of Resolution 1.