Ross examines the founding and development of the Lesbian Organization of Toronto (LOOT), its role in lesbian-feminist activism in Ontario between 1976 and 1980, and the reasons for its demise.
What does LOOT stand for?
LOOT stands for Lesbian Organization of Toronto (est. 1976; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOOT
- Loop While Not Zero
- Learning, Observing and Outputting Protein Patterns (public domain package)
- LISP (List Processing) Object-Oriented Programming System (programming language)
- Loved Ones of Prisoners (ministry)
- Loop While Zero
- Laying On Of Stones (crystal healing)
- [not an acronym] refers to permission to arm and/or Fire; weapons loose, etc.
- Learning in Out-of-School Environments (UK)
- Landelijk Overleg Ondernemingsraden Thuiszorg (Dutch: National Homecare and Discussion Works; Netherlands)
- Landelijk Overleg Orgaan Toerclubs (Dutch: National Organ Touring Club)
- Listing of Outlaw Treachery (est. 1986; US DOI)
- Lake Ontario Ordinance Works
- Landelijk Overleg Onderwijs Wetenschappelijke Informatie (Dutch: Dutch Association for Teaching Information Skills)
- Labour Overhead and Profit
- Lack of Penetration (welding)
- Lack of Performance (human resources)
- Lack of Potential
- Lack of Power
- Launcher Operator Panel
- Law of One Price (economics)