Michele Losier followed an appearance at San Francisco Opera as Cherubino in Le Nozze di Figaro with European concert performances under the baton of Marc Minkowski and Les Musiciens du Louvre.
What does LMDL stand for?
LMDL stands for Les Musiciens Du Louvre (orchestra)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LMDL in our Acronym Attic
- Lunar Module Descent Engine (space flight)
- Lebanese Military Discussion Forum (website)
- Lupus Miliaris Disseminatus Faciei (disease)
- Lower Mekong Dry Forests Ecoregion (Cambodia)
- LMDG Building Code Consultants, Inc. (not an acronym; formerly Locke, MacKinnon, Domingo, Gibson)
- Localising the Millennium Development Goals (also seen as LMDG-1; UN forum)
- Lagos Metropolitan Development and Governance Project (Nigeria)
- Ligue Mauritanienne des Droits de l'Homme (French: Mauritanian League for Human Rights)
- La Máquina de Hacer Chorizos (Spanish: Machine to Make Chorizos; band)
- Laboratory for Molecular Diagnosis of Inherited Eye Diseases (Houston Health Science Center; University of Texas)
- Las Maquinas De La Muerte (band; Spanish: Machinery of Death)
- Le Meilleur Des Marques (French: The Best Brands; web search engine for shopping)
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (game)
- Le Monde De Monsieur Fred (French: Mr. Fred's World; website)
- Laboratoire de Métrologie et de Dosimétrie des Neutrons (French: Laboratory of Metrology and Dosimetry of Neutrons)
- Limestone and Dolomite (lithological term)
- London Member Development Network (UK)
- Lower Mississippi Delta Nutrition Intervention Research Initiative
- Laughing My Dentures Out
- Leadership and Management Development Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Les Musiciens du Louvre is one of the tightest period-instrument ensembles around, with a perfect sense of balance, blend and proportion.
The maestro is director of the award-winning early music ensemble Les Musiciens du Louvre, the orchestra for Dido, and the founder of Le Centre de Musique Baroque de Versailles, a training school in French baroque repertoire.
Marc Minkowski conducted Les Musiciens du Louvre in a co-production that premiered in Aix-en-Provence in July 2009.
Marc Minkowski, Mahler Chamber Orchestra, Les Musiciens du Louvre, Grenoble.
Les Musiciens du Louvre, Marc Minkowski, conductor ARCHIV Produktion 459 627-2 "De Torrente in Via Bibet" I want this sung at my funeral.